RESERVATION TERMS & CONDITIONS
a) Management – Rich stay holiday Homes LLC holding DTCM Trade License No. 832692, incorporated in the United Arab Emirates and having its registered address at Al Habtoor Tower, Dubai Marina (Party A).
b) Property – the Property mentioned in the Reservation Form.
c) Guest or Guests – any individual(s) or organization booking the Property from the website for temporary usage as a vacation home.
2.RIGHTS OF PROPERTY USAGE
a) Guests hereby agree to rent the apartment (“Property”) for the duration and rate specified in the booking confirmation.
b) Guests have limited permission to occupy property for purposes of temporary accommodation and use only. These Booking Terms and Accommodation Rules ARE NOT a Residential Tenancy Agreement and are not subject to Dubai Residential Tenancy Legislation.
c) Guests shall not assign, sub-lease or license the property or any portion thereof to any other party without knowledge of management.
d) All guests and visitors under 12 must be accompanied by adults during check-in.
e) Valid identification documents (such as Emirates ID and/or passport) must be presented at registration by all guests and visitors, otherwise no entry will be granted.
f) Failure to comply with the Guest’s obligations as set out in these Reservation Terms & Housing Rules may result in termination of permission to occupy the Property and immediate eviction of the Guest without further refunds.
Reservations and services are only confirmed and guaranteed
a) upon receipt of all outstanding payments, including rent, security deposit, and all fees and taxes in full;
b) a confirmation email or message sent to the guest by management with the booking/reservation details mentioned
3.SECURITY DEPOSIT & DAMAGES
a) Guests undertake to pay for any damage to the property that occurs while they are occupying it and are responsible for it.
b) Prior to check-in, guests must pay/providing a Security Deposit as determined by the management. The Security Deposit will be taken before check-in and returned in full, in cash, at check-out, or in another manner, if necessary, within seven working days of the departure (it can take longer in certain cases whenever the management requires additional time to find a missing or damaged replacement item).
c) Management may, in its sole discretion, automatically deduct the Security Deposit without warning in order to:
● repair, replace or clean anything that is damaged or missing or stained item by the Guest/ Visitors inside the property or outside such as the balcony, terrace, backyard, patio and/or neighboring properties and to the Community/Common Areas;
● to replace all lost or damaged keys or access cards or remote controls;
● arrange additional cleaning for excessive dirt (i.e. stained carpets, sofas, furniture’s, walls, appliances or any other excessive waste left in the property);
● arrange laundry or special cleaning in case of smoking or leaving bad odor;
● arrange disinfection with licensed company if the Guest and/or Visitors were identified or suspected to had COVID;
● to pay against penalties such as for smoking inside the Property, making party/ noise during quiet hours, disturbing the neighbor or their properties, trespassing the security gate, conducting illegal or commercial activities or other penalties as imposed by management, Community Management, Dubai Police, DED, DET or other governing authority;
● pay for any fines and/or penalties imposed by the Community Management and/or governmental authorities for not following community and local rules & regulations.
● pay for any early check-in or late check-in charges or unreasonable delays/damages caused to the management and its staff for completing their day-to-day tasks.
● if the collected Security Deposit amount shall not be sufficient to cover any/all of incurred charges as mentioned above, the Guest is fully responsible to immediately clear the remaining balance to the management to cover the shortfall.
4.RATES, CURRENCY & TAXES
a) A 5% VAT (value added tax) will be charged to the final rent and service prices;
b) Tourism Dirham will be computed for the first 30 consecutive nights of the rese rvation.
c) For long-stays each Reservation is valid for a maximum period of 3-months as per DET, after which it has to be renewed and TDF shall apply again for the new Reservation.
d) Management’s default currency is AED and should the guest pay using another currency then custom rate set out by the management shall apply.
e) In the event that the guest wired funds to the management’s bank account, the guest is liable for paying all bank costs, such as any money that is lost due to bank processing or bank exchange rates, upon check-in.
f) Final rent and services rates include cleaning & laundry charges.
g) As our general policy, at the time of check-in, initial cleaning is provided by the operator. If guests require an additional cleaning at the time of stay, an extra charges will apply.
h) A fee of 2.85% charges will apply on top of the rental amount for any payment made via the payment link.
5.CANCELLATION, CHANGES & REFUNDS
a) If the reservation is canceled by the customer within 30 days of arrival, then 100% of the total amount of the reservation paid will be refunded. However, if the client cancels before 15 days before the arrival date, 50% of the booking fee will be deducted by management. And if the reservation is cancelled within 15 days following arrival, the booking fee will be 100% non-refundable.
b) All rental payments, down payments, reservations and other types of service payments are not refundable for any reason; all reservations are non-transferable to any other party and not modifiable.
c) In case of Cancellation, change request or no-show fee equivalent to the value of the entire stay be levied by management.
d) Security Deposit payment is fully refundable during check-out, subject to these terms and conditions.
e) If the reservation is cancelled by the management for any reason then the entire amount will be refunded to the Guest with no other liabilities.
6.PENALTIES AND EVICTION
–Note that below violations will lead to immediate actions by management:
a) Loud Music/Parties/unappropriated noise level after 10:00 PM (till 8am);
b) Trespassing or Blocking security barrier/gate, illegal parking or swearing the Community or management’s staff;
c) Smoking inside the Property;
d) Illegal activities / disturbance, damage or illegal access or unauthorized access to/of the neighbors’
f) Pets are strictly not allowed. If any damage caused or found during our inspection following checkout, Guest will be assessed a minimum AED 2000 fee.
g) Improper garbage disposal.
In any/all above cases security deposit will be forfeited and in case of repetition guests might be evicted.
Any person booking or pre-booking a stay in any of our properties, automatically agrees to the above-mentioned legal terms.